USA: Textrade.com Launches Expanded Website
Textrade.com (formerly Global Textile Network), the Internet-based business-to-business textile trading and information marketplace, has launched a new website that features a textile trading center powered by the world's most advanced online managed negotiation trading engine. The trading center will enable Textrade's 5,300 members around the world to source and sell a wide range of fiber, yarn and unfinished fabric in a secure online transaction environment. The new service also will provide members with access to logistics services, financing services and comprehensive information, including global and regional textile news, unique statistical data and analysis from textile industry sources around the world. The trading center currently is being beta tested by a number of companies in the United States, Asia, Europe and Mexico. The new technology and infrastructure was developed by Textrade and Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), a leading developer of business-to-business online marketplaces. "These new and enhanced online services give the worldwide textile industry what it is now ready for: a full-service Internet trading and information resource that enables members to expand their business, improve productivity and increase their information access with unprecedented convenience," said Textrade CEO Robert Cox, Jr.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020