USA: Textrade.com Launches Expanded Website
Textrade.com (formerly Global Textile Network), the Internet-based business-to-business textile trading and information marketplace, has launched a new website that features a textile trading center powered by the world's most advanced online managed negotiation trading engine. The trading center will enable Textrade's 5,300 members around the world to source and sell a wide range of fiber, yarn and unfinished fabric in a secure online transaction environment. The new service also will provide members with access to logistics services, financing services and comprehensive information, including global and regional textile news, unique statistical data and analysis from textile industry sources around the world. The trading center currently is being beta tested by a number of companies in the United States, Asia, Europe and Mexico. The new technology and infrastructure was developed by Textrade and Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), a leading developer of business-to-business online marketplaces. "These new and enhanced online services give the worldwide textile industry what it is now ready for: a full-service Internet trading and information resource that enables members to expand their business, improve productivity and increase their information access with unprecedented convenience," said Textrade CEO Robert Cox, Jr.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective