USA: Textrade.com Officially Launches Trading Platform
Textrade.com , the global textile network, today opened what it describes as "the world's largest Internet-based business-to-business textile trading platform." Textrade is a global e-commerce company providing manufacturers and converters of yarn, fiber and fabric with the online tools to streamline sales and procurement with their current customers and suppliers, as well as access to new markets, new sources and new customers worldwide. "With the opening of the trading platform, we are now operating as a full-service textile trading and information site that will help a global industry do its business smarter, better and faster," said Rob Cox Jr, CEO and co-founder of Textrade. The Textrade Exchange is designed to mirror the way business is actually done in the textile industry. Key features include:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing