USA: Textrade.com Officially Launches Trading Platform
Textrade.com , the global textile network, today opened what it describes as "the world's largest Internet-based business-to-business textile trading platform." Textrade is a global e-commerce company providing manufacturers and converters of yarn, fiber and fabric with the online tools to streamline sales and procurement with their current customers and suppliers, as well as access to new markets, new sources and new customers worldwide. "With the opening of the trading platform, we are now operating as a full-service textile trading and information site that will help a global industry do its business smarter, better and faster," said Rob Cox Jr, CEO and co-founder of Textrade. The Textrade Exchange is designed to mirror the way business is actually done in the textile industry. Key features include:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022