USA: Textrade.com Officially Launches Trading Platform
Textrade.com , the global textile network, today opened what it describes as "the world's largest Internet-based business-to-business textile trading platform." Textrade is a global e-commerce company providing manufacturers and converters of yarn, fiber and fabric with the online tools to streamline sales and procurement with their current customers and suppliers, as well as access to new markets, new sources and new customers worldwide. "With the opening of the trading platform, we are now operating as a full-service textile trading and information site that will help a global industry do its business smarter, better and faster," said Rob Cox Jr, CEO and co-founder of Textrade. The Textrade Exchange is designed to mirror the way business is actually done in the textile industry. Key features include:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth