FRANCE: Texworld To Showcase Tencel's Asian Users
European marketing manager Jo Ward explains the corporate exhibit will emphasise "the versatility of Tencel as a component of today's textiles."
Typical of this approach, the Chinese producer Mozartex will offer high lustre moleskins, brushed twills and pigment dyed fabrics designed to facilitate washed, finish treatments at the completed garment stage.
Meanwhile, sturdy but soft handle denims from Taiwanese producers Nien Foun and Yo Sun will contrast with the silky shirting collection from Hebei Baoding Yimtan, a Chinese manufacturer creating modern silk/Tencel blends.
Jo Ward adds that 11 of the mills invited to show on the 250 square metre Tencel Pavilion are newcomers to Texworld, while two others - Dainong from South Korea and Taiwan's Be Mode group - have opted to move across from their regular independent sites at the show to further strengthen the corporate Tencel image.
JK Cho, sales director of Dainong, says he believes closer association with Tencel will "further expand" his company's regular sales into the European market.
By Sonia Roberts.
Companies: Lenzing Group
Fibre company The Lenzing Group and engineering business Zimmer have settled a dispute over the patent for lyocell technology by way of a license deal for some of the designs in question....
Manmade cellulose fibre producer The Lenzing Group is to increase the prices of its fibres beginning in the fourth quarter....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack