INDIA: Thanjavur Textiles Comes Under Ramco Control
Textile group Ramco has gained control of Thanjavur Textiles through subsidiaries Rajapalayam Mills and Ramco Industries after the completion of a preferential issue of equity shares. The paid up capital of the company, which stood at Rs 1.20 crores on March 31, 1999, increased to Rs 2.70 crores after completion of the issue on September 30, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores