USA: thatlook.com Announces Strategic Marketing Alliance With Ujena Swimwear
thatlook.com (OTC Bulletin Board: THAT) has announced that it has formed a strategic marketing alliance for fiscal 2000 with Ujena Swimwear.Ujena Swimwear is one of the largest swimsuit providers in the country. Ujena has a substantial catalogue mailing reaching 1 million consumers per year as well as Internet accessibility via Ujena.com.Gerard Powell made the following statement: "This joint venture advertising campaign expands thatlook.com's flat media market presence as well as establishing a unique link to the physical enhancement market via the Internet. This new venture will allow us access to professional models by featuring a Ujena Swimwear model in our Flat Media Campaign which includes: Cosmopolitan, Women's Own, Redbook, Soap Opera Digest, Soap Opera Update, Globe/National Examiner, Working Women, First for Women, National Enquirer, Fit and Working Mother and also on our homepage with a direct link to Ujena.com." Powell further states, "This is a unique opportunity for both our companies to embark on a reciprocal marketing campaign utilizing our strengths within the advertising mediums of flat media and the Internet."thatlook.com's increased exposure through advertising in Ujena Swimwear catalogues and purchase shipments will extend access of thatlook.com's services and expanding physician network to the interested consumer.Through the alliance with Ujena Swimwear, thatlook.com takes a further step towards establishing leadership in providing elective surgery to the ever-increasing body conscious consumer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020