USA: thatlook.com Announces Strategic Marketing Alliance With Ujena Swimwear
thatlook.com (OTC Bulletin Board: THAT) has announced that it has formed a strategic marketing alliance for fiscal 2000 with Ujena Swimwear.Ujena Swimwear is one of the largest swimsuit providers in the country. Ujena has a substantial catalogue mailing reaching 1 million consumers per year as well as Internet accessibility via Ujena.com.Gerard Powell made the following statement: "This joint venture advertising campaign expands thatlook.com's flat media market presence as well as establishing a unique link to the physical enhancement market via the Internet. This new venture will allow us access to professional models by featuring a Ujena Swimwear model in our Flat Media Campaign which includes: Cosmopolitan, Women's Own, Redbook, Soap Opera Digest, Soap Opera Update, Globe/National Examiner, Working Women, First for Women, National Enquirer, Fit and Working Mother and also on our homepage with a direct link to Ujena.com." Powell further states, "This is a unique opportunity for both our companies to embark on a reciprocal marketing campaign utilizing our strengths within the advertising mediums of flat media and the Internet."thatlook.com's increased exposure through advertising in Ujena Swimwear catalogues and purchase shipments will extend access of thatlook.com's services and expanding physician network to the interested consumer.Through the alliance with Ujena Swimwear, thatlook.com takes a further step towards establishing leadership in providing elective surgery to the ever-increasing body conscious consumer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022