USA: The Children's Place Announces Merchandising Group Reorganisation
The Children's Place Retail Stores Inc (Nasdaq: PLCE ), retailers of high quality, value-priced apparel and accessories for children, newborn to age twelve, today announced that the company is reorganising its Merchandising Group. In conjunction with this reorganisation it has accepted the resignations of Clark Hinkley, executive vice president of merchandising and Michael Zahn, general merchandising manager.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"