USA: The Children's Place Appoints Sally Frame Kasaks to Board of Directors
The Children's Place Retail Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq:PLCE) today announced that Sally Frame Kasaks has been appointed to the Company's Board of Directors. Ms. Kasaks is filling a position on the Board that was vacated earlier this year. Sally Kasaks, 55, comes to The Children's Place Board with an impressive background of retail experience. Over the past 20 years, Ms. Kasaks held the following executive positions at major specialty retailers: Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Ann Taylor Stores; President and Chief Executive Officer of Abercrombie and Fitch and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The Talbots, Inc. Currently, Ms. Kasaks serves as a consultant to a number of retailers through ISTA Incorporated. Additionally, Ms. Kasaks sits on the Board of Directors of the following retailers: Pacific Sunwear of California, Anaheim, California; The White House, Baltimore, Maryland; Tuesday Morning, Dallas, Texas; Cortefeil, S.A., Madrid, Spain. She is also a consultant to the Commander for the Board of Directors of the Army & Air Force Exchange Service, Dallas, Texas. "We are delighted to welcome Sally Frame Kasaks to our Board of Directors. Sally's extensive experience with the specialty retail markets, combined with her background in all facets of our operation, will be an important addition to our Company and a strong contributor to our future growth. I look forward to working closely with Sally," said Ezra Dabah, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. The Children's Place Retail Stores, Inc. is a leading specialty retailer of high quality, value-priced apparel and accessories for children, newborn to age twelve. The Company designs, contracts to manufacture and sells its products under the "The Children's Place" brand name. As of April 29, 2000, the Company operated 335 stores in 40 states and also sells merchandise through its World Wide Web site located at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Lenzing unveils new sustainability strategy
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar