USA: The Children's Place Appoints Sally Frame Kasaks to Board of Directors
The Children's Place Retail Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq:PLCE) today announced that Sally Frame Kasaks has been appointed to the Company's Board of Directors. Ms. Kasaks is filling a position on the Board that was vacated earlier this year. Sally Kasaks, 55, comes to The Children's Place Board with an impressive background of retail experience. Over the past 20 years, Ms. Kasaks held the following executive positions at major specialty retailers: Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Ann Taylor Stores; President and Chief Executive Officer of Abercrombie and Fitch and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The Talbots, Inc. Currently, Ms. Kasaks serves as a consultant to a number of retailers through ISTA Incorporated. Additionally, Ms. Kasaks sits on the Board of Directors of the following retailers: Pacific Sunwear of California, Anaheim, California; The White House, Baltimore, Maryland; Tuesday Morning, Dallas, Texas; Cortefeil, S.A., Madrid, Spain. She is also a consultant to the Commander for the Board of Directors of the Army & Air Force Exchange Service, Dallas, Texas. "We are delighted to welcome Sally Frame Kasaks to our Board of Directors. Sally's extensive experience with the specialty retail markets, combined with her background in all facets of our operation, will be an important addition to our Company and a strong contributor to our future growth. I look forward to working closely with Sally," said Ezra Dabah, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. The Children's Place Retail Stores, Inc. is a leading specialty retailer of high quality, value-priced apparel and accessories for children, newborn to age twelve. The Company designs, contracts to manufacture and sells its products under the "The Children's Place" brand name. As of April 29, 2000, the Company operated 335 stores in 40 states and also sells merchandise through its World Wide Web site located at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022