USA: The Children's Place Boosts Email Results Tenfold With Net Perceptions Solution
Targeted one-to-one email campaign shows dramatic gains in click-through and conversion rates over industry average Net Perceptions, Inc. (Nasdaq: NETP) announced today that The Children's Place (Nasdaq: PLCE), a specialty retailer of apparel and accessories for children from newborn to 12 years of age, with 344 retail outlets and an expanding e-Commerce presence, was able to demonstrate dramatic click-through and conversion rates in a targeted email campaign using Net Perceptions' one-to-one personalized email application.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"