USA: The Children's Place Reports Second Quarter EPS Increase of 20% to $0.06
The Children's Place Retail Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq:PLCE) today reported record sales and earnings for the second quarter ended July 29, 2000. "We are extremely gratified with the Company's record performance by reporting a profit in what is traditionally the weakest quarter of the year for the Company. This strong performance was driven by an exciting Summer line, our strategically planned promotional activity and a well-received Back-to-School line, together with the continued improvement of our operating and marketing strategies," commented Ezra Dabah, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar