USA: The Children's Place Reports Second Quarter EPS Increase of 20% to $0.06
The Children's Place Retail Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq:PLCE) today reported record sales and earnings for the second quarter ended July 29, 2000. "We are extremely gratified with the Company's record performance by reporting a profit in what is traditionally the weakest quarter of the year for the Company. This strong performance was driven by an exciting Summer line, our strategically planned promotional activity and a well-received Back-to-School line, together with the continued improvement of our operating and marketing strategies," commented Ezra Dabah, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack