USA: The Children's Place Reports Second Quarter Results
The Children's Place Retail Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: news) today reported results for the second quarter ended August 4, 2001. Second Quarter Net sales for the quarter increased 8% to $116.3m, compared with $107.8m for the same period in 2000. Excluding sales of the Company's Yaak folding scooter, second quarter sales increased 10% over the prior year period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores