USA: The Children's Place To Enter Canadian Market
Leading specialty retailer of value-priced apparel and accessories for youngsters, The Children's Place Retail Stores Inc, said on Wednesday it plans to expand its retail network into the Canadian market. The firm will acquire 23 store leases - 12 in Quebec and 11 in Ontario - and certain other assets from Au Coin des Petits/Young Canada, the children's division of Comark Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands