US: The Children's Place to expand into Egypt and CIS
US apparel retailer The Children's Place Retail Stores has revealed plans to expand its franchise operations into Egypt and the CIS region.
The pure play children's speciality apparel retailer has expanded its existing franchise agreement with Fashion Retail.
The deal will see the opening of 25 stores in Egypt and the Commonwealth of Independent States of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia and Kazakhstan, beginning in mid-2014.
"After the successful openings of more than 20 stores in Saudi Arabia with Fawaz A AlHokair & Co, we are excited to expand our international footprint with them in Egypt and the CIS region, where they have a proven track record of successfully launching and operating major international brands," said The Children's Place CEO Jane Elfers.
US apparel retailer The Children's Place has delivered third-quarter earnings at the high end of its guidance and remains confident on the fourth quarter....
Introduction Global Childrenswear industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 20......
Introduction Childrenswear in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and ......
Introduction Childrenswear in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to......
Apparel Retail in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also c...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Children's Wear market to grow at a CAGR of 5.36 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing...
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Children's Wear in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Boys Wear, Girls Wear, and Infants & Toddlers Wear. The report provides separate compre...
- Patagonia's CSR commitments re-shaping the sector
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Brands back Cambodia industry-wide wage bargaining
- Can robotics redefine apparel manufacturing?
- Athletic players well positioned amid disruption
- Unions agree proposed Cambodia minimum wage
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- Patagonia ramps up Fair Trade Certified apparel
- Adidas unveils “game-changing” recycling project
- Nike collaborates on low-impact textile challenge
- The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields