US: The Children's Place to expand into Egypt and CIS
US apparel retailer The Children's Place Retail Stores has revealed plans to expand its franchise operations into Egypt and the CIS region.
The pure play children's speciality apparel retailer has expanded its existing franchise agreement with Fashion Retail.
The deal will see the opening of 25 stores in Egypt and the Commonwealth of Independent States of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia and Kazakhstan, beginning in mid-2014.
"After the successful openings of more than 20 stores in Saudi Arabia with Fawaz A AlHokair & Co, we are excited to expand our international footprint with them in Egypt and the CIS region, where they have a proven track record of successfully launching and operating major international brands," said The Children's Place CEO Jane Elfers.
US apparel retailer The Children's Place has delivered third-quarter earnings at the high end of its guidance and remains confident on the fourth quarter....
Apparel Retail in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also c...
- Overcapacity in China could reshape fibre markets
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- PVH ramps up corporate responsibility commitments
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- US Q2 in brief - Chico's, Caleres, G-III Apparel
- Nike and Under Armour top social currency chart
- Cambodia’s focus on garment production also a risk
- C&A helps grow organic cotton production in China
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Trade and trade policy: the EU clothing import market and its ten largest supplying countries, 2016