US: The Children's Place to expand into Egypt and CIS
US apparel retailer The Children's Place Retail Stores has revealed plans to expand its franchise operations into Egypt and the CIS region.
The pure play children's speciality apparel retailer has expanded its existing franchise agreement with Fashion Retail.
The deal will see the opening of 25 stores in Egypt and the Commonwealth of Independent States of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia and Kazakhstan, beginning in mid-2014.
"After the successful openings of more than 20 stores in Saudi Arabia with Fawaz A AlHokair & Co, we are excited to expand our international footprint with them in Egypt and the CIS region, where they have a proven track record of successfully launching and operating major international brands," said The Children's Place CEO Jane Elfers.
US apparel retailer The Children's Place has delivered third-quarter earnings at the high end of its guidance and remains confident on the fourth quarter....
Apparel Retail in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also c...
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Brexit Trade Focus – How a CANZ-UK FTA stacks up
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- EU and US dispute China raw materials duties
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape