USA: The Dress Barn Hires New Chief
The Dress Barn, Inc has announced the apponitment of the new president and chief merchandising officer as Kathy Bufano, who will take over from Burt Steinberg, who was recently promoted to vice chairman and chief operating officer. Bufano joins The Dress Barn from Macy's where she was the executive vice president and general merchandise manager of Women's Apparel . Prior to her six years with Macy's, Bufano spent 17 years at the Lord and Taylor Division of May Department Stores and left as senior vice president and general merchandise manager of Ladies Sportswear, Special Sizes and Juniors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores