USA: The Dress Barn Reports Monthly And Year End Sales Results
The Dress Barn, Inc, one of the US's leading specialty store chains offering value-priced women's career and casual fashions, today reported monthly, quarterly and fiscal year end sales results. Net sales for the month ended July 28, 2001 were $42.7m compared to $42.6m for the same four week fiscal period ended July 29, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth