USA: The Finish Line Reveals Officer Promotions
The Indianapolis-based operator of 500 stores promoted John Dickkut, Al Goizueta, Mark Kirby and Mark Lallathin.
President and CEO, Alan Cohen, said: "We are pleased to announce the promotions of John, Al, Mark, and Mark. Each has proven skills in sales and leadership.
"Their contributions and dedication to our company have been significant over the years, and we look forward to their continued efforts in their new roles."
Companies: Finish Line Inc
Sports retailer The Finish Line is planning an aggressive growth strategy this year after reporting flat sales during financial 2006....
Specialty athletic retailer The Finish Line has unveiled further details of its new upscale women's chain and also reported a 62% slump in third-quarter net earnings....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' November sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Athletic footwear and apparel retailer The Finish Line is developing chain of premium athletic specialty stores for women....
Athletic apparel retailer The Finish Line Inc on Thursday said second quarter profit fell by 8 per cent on poor sales during the back-to-school selling season....
Athletic footwear retailer Finish Line Inc has lowered its full-year profit guidance after reporting a 2 per cent slip in same-store sales for the second quarter of 2005....
Indianapolis-based athletic wear retailer The Finish Line Inc said first-quarter earnings leapt 23 per cent, as a higher product margin drove gross profits....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' May sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack