USA: The Finish Line Says Q3 Sales Up
Specialty retailer of sports apparel and athletic footwear The Finish Line Inc on Thursday reported a four per cent year-on-year rise in third quarter sales to $147.9 million and said it continues to expect a quarterly loss.
The Indianapolis-based operator of more than 480 stores said it anticipates a diluted loss per share of between 11 and 13 cents and added same-store sales for the 13 week period slipped one per cent.
The Finish Line also said it has no plans to open any new stores in the fourth quarter after it opened 23 outlets, closed one store and remodelled four existing stores in the third quarter.
Companies: Finish Line Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Sports retailer The Finish Line is planning an aggressive growth strategy this year after reporting flat sales during financial 2006....
Specialty athletic retailer The Finish Line has unveiled further details of its new upscale women's chain and also reported a 62% slump in third-quarter net earnings....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' November sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Athletic footwear and apparel retailer The Finish Line is developing chain of premium athletic specialty stores for women....
Athletic apparel retailer The Finish Line Inc on Thursday said second quarter profit fell by 8 per cent on poor sales during the back-to-school selling season....
Athletic footwear retailer Finish Line Inc has lowered its full-year profit guidance after reporting a 2 per cent slip in same-store sales for the second quarter of 2005....
Indianapolis-based athletic wear retailer The Finish Line Inc said first-quarter earnings leapt 23 per cent, as a higher product margin drove gross profits....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' May sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective