US: The Finish Line to sell footwear in Macy's stores
The athletic footwear range will also be available on Macy's website starting spring 2013, subject to the signing of a final online agreement. The roll-out, which is expected to be completed by autumn 2014, will make Finish Line the athletic footwear exclusive partner for Macy's.
For the remaining 25 Macy's stores that sell footwear, Finish Line will manage the athletic footwear assortment and inventory starting spring 2013.
The agreement is expected to increase Finish Line's sales by US$250m to $350m annually.
2013 got off to a strong start for US clothing and footwear retailers in January, with many reporting their best performance since September 2011....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' January 2013 sales results....
US department store retailer Macy's is to expand its online distribution centre in Goodyear, Arizona, to help manage continued sales growth as part of its omni-channel strategy....
Men's Wearhouse has today (6 March) appointed Jon Kimmins as executive vice president, chief financial officer and treasurer. ...
US department store operator Macy's saw fourth quarter net profit fall on the back of debt related expenses, but offered an upbeat outlook for continued sales growth in 2013....
US value apparel retailer Body Central has announced a series of executive appointments across its merchandising and e-commerce departments....
Sportswear company Sean John is to step into the footwear market after signing a licensing agreement with 2 Feet Productions to launch a collection of casual and athletic shoes....
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Diversification a key focus for Under Armour
- Source Summit 2014: Quote/unquote
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015