US: The Finish Line to sell footwear in Macy's stores
The athletic footwear range will also be available on Macy's website starting spring 2013, subject to the signing of a final online agreement. The roll-out, which is expected to be completed by autumn 2014, will make Finish Line the athletic footwear exclusive partner for Macy's.
For the remaining 25 Macy's stores that sell footwear, Finish Line will manage the athletic footwear assortment and inventory starting spring 2013.
The agreement is expected to increase Finish Line's sales by US$250m to $350m annually.
2013 got off to a strong start for US clothing and footwear retailers in January, with many reporting their best performance since September 2011....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' January 2013 sales results....
US department store retailer Macy's is to expand its online distribution centre in Goodyear, Arizona, to help manage continued sales growth as part of its omni-channel strategy....
Men's Wearhouse has today (6 March) appointed Jon Kimmins as executive vice president, chief financial officer and treasurer. ...
US department store operator Macy's saw fourth quarter net profit fall on the back of debt related expenses, but offered an upbeat outlook for continued sales growth in 2013....
US value apparel retailer Body Central has announced a series of executive appointments across its merchandising and e-commerce departments....
Sportswear company Sean John is to step into the footwear market after signing a licensing agreement with 2 Feet Productions to launch a collection of casual and athletic shoes....
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Mango continues on global growth trajectory
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Transparency boosts Cambodia factory improvements
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre