US: The Finish Line to sell footwear in Macy's stores
The athletic footwear range will also be available on Macy's website starting spring 2013, subject to the signing of a final online agreement. The roll-out, which is expected to be completed by autumn 2014, will make Finish Line the athletic footwear exclusive partner for Macy's.
For the remaining 25 Macy's stores that sell footwear, Finish Line will manage the athletic footwear assortment and inventory starting spring 2013.
The agreement is expected to increase Finish Line's sales by US$250m to $350m annually.
2013 got off to a strong start for US clothing and footwear retailers in January, with many reporting their best performance since September 2011....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' January 2013 sales results....
US department store retailer Macy's is to expand its online distribution centre in Goodyear, Arizona, to help manage continued sales growth as part of its omni-channel strategy....
Men's Wearhouse has today (6 March) appointed Jon Kimmins as executive vice president, chief financial officer and treasurer. ...
US department store operator Macy's saw fourth quarter net profit fall on the back of debt related expenses, but offered an upbeat outlook for continued sales growth in 2013....
US value apparel retailer Body Central has announced a series of executive appointments across its merchandising and e-commerce departments....
Sportswear company Sean John is to step into the footwear market after signing a licensing agreement with 2 Feet Productions to launch a collection of casual and athletic shoes....
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration
- Nike management changes to drive innovation
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Victoria's Secret Stores, Inc.: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Apparel Accessories in Hong Kong, China
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)
- Practical Price Negotiation for Apparel Sourcing Professionals