US: The Finish Line to sell footwear in Macy's stores
The athletic footwear range will also be available on Macy's website starting spring 2013, subject to the signing of a final online agreement. The roll-out, which is expected to be completed by autumn 2014, will make Finish Line the athletic footwear exclusive partner for Macy's.
For the remaining 25 Macy's stores that sell footwear, Finish Line will manage the athletic footwear assortment and inventory starting spring 2013.
The agreement is expected to increase Finish Line's sales by US$250m to $350m annually.
2013 got off to a strong start for US clothing and footwear retailers in January, with many reporting their best performance since September 2011....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' January 2013 sales results....
US department store retailer Macy's is to expand its online distribution centre in Goodyear, Arizona, to help manage continued sales growth as part of its omni-channel strategy....
Men's Wearhouse has today (6 March) appointed Jon Kimmins as executive vice president, chief financial officer and treasurer. ...
US department store operator Macy's saw fourth quarter net profit fall on the back of debt related expenses, but offered an upbeat outlook for continued sales growth in 2013....
US value apparel retailer Body Central has announced a series of executive appointments across its merchandising and e-commerce departments....
Sportswear company Sean John is to step into the footwear market after signing a licensing agreement with 2 Feet Productions to launch a collection of casual and athletic shoes....
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- GAFTI gears up for change in apparel auditing
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- Apparel software trends 2015: What else to watch?
- Fast Retailing ramps up sustainability efforts
- Transparency call for German apparel firms
- Strike at Adidas and Nike shoe factory in Vietnam
- Myanmar garments to benefit from export strategy
- H&M and Kering trial recycling technology
- Sri Lanka commences GSP+ process with EU
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide