USA: The Knot and AlexBlake.com Announce a Marketing Partnership
The Knot (AOL keyword: weddings) (Nasdaq: KNOT), the leading online wedding resource, and AlexBlake.com, the premier online retailer of designer and name brand hosiery, today announced a marketing partnership that makes AlexBlake.com the exclusive provider of hosiery to The Knot and The Knot areas on AOL.As part of this new partnership, AlexBlake.com will be featured on The Knot as a boutique in The Knot Shop, the site's store for wedding favors, accessories, and other wedding-related merchandise. AlexBlake.com will provide Knot members with a vast selection of premium hosiery and legwear, including such brands as Donna Karan, Oroblu, Hanes, and Hippies.The Knot will also incorporate AlexBlake.com's legwear into its Accessories Search, which includes an extensive searchable database of thousands of bridal accessories that complement and complete any bride's look, ranging from purses and shoes to headpieces and gloves."By partnering with The Knot, AlexBlake.com is helping brides purchase premium hosiery without the fuss," says Marcy Pettitt, founder of AlexBlake.com. "Hosiery is an essential wedding day accessory, but brides often forget to put it on their to-do lists. Becoming a part of The Knot will help brides keep hosiery top-of-mind for their wedding day.""The AlexBlake.com partnership reinforces our effort to simplify and streamline the wedding planning process," says Adam Sandow, Vice President of Sales at The Knot. "By offering our brides a convenient online resource for their hosiery needs, we can help them tackle yet another wedding-day task without having to leave the house."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar