CANADA: The Leather Factory Opens First Combination Store
Leading leather products marketer and retailer, The Leather Factory Inc, said on Friday its subsidiary, Tandy Leather Company, has expanded into Canada in a joint effort with its Toronto Ontario store.
The Toronto location is the first combination store between The Leather Factory and Tandy Leather and carries complete product lines from both companies.
The Toronto store will service Tandy Leather retail customers as well as the more than 70 Tandy Leather dealers located throughout the Canadian provinces, in addition to its current Leather Factory customers.
Wray Thompson, chairman and CEO of Texas-based The Leather Factory, said: "This is our first combination location, selected because of the strength of the management team there. Toronto is a great test market for us to determine how a combination store will be received by the customers.''
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020