USA: The Leather Factory Reports on Election of Directors at Annual Stockholders Meeting and Appointment of CFO
The Leather Factory, Inc. (Amex: TLF) today announced that the 2000 Annual Meeting of Stockholders was held on May 24, 2000 in Fort Worth, Texas. At the meeting, the stockholders elected the following persons to serve as directors until the 2001 Annual Meeting of Stockholders: Messrs. Wray Thompson, Chairman, Ron Morgan, William Warren, Anthony Morton, H.W. Markwardt, Joseph Mannes, John Tittle, Jr., and Mrs. Robin Morgan.The Board of Directors also held a meeting on May 24, 2000 at which they elected Shannon L. Greene as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer of the Company. Ms. Greene has been performing the duties of CFO since January 2000 in addition to her responsibilities as Controller of the Company.Ms. Greene, a Certified Public Accountant since 1991, has been employed by the Company since September 1997 in the capacity of Assistant Controller and Controller. She has over twelve years of experience in the accounting profession, both in public and industry practice. While in public practice, she provided accounting and consulting services to the Company. Prior to joining TLF, Ms. Greene was CFO/Controller for a venture capital group specializing in the computer industry in Dallas, Texas. Ms. Greene received her Bachelor of Accountancy from New Mexico State University in 1987. Professional affiliations include the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA) and its Fort Worth chapter.The Leather Factory, Inc. (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020