USA: The Leslie Fay Company, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2000 Results
The Leslie Fay Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: LFAY) reported today financial results for its first quarter ended April 1, 2000. For the first quarter of 2000, net sales rose 9.4% to $66.9 million, from $61.1 million for the first quarter ended April 3, 1999. Excluding sales under the recently acquired Liz Claiborne Dress license of $6.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"