USA: The Limited Boosts Cygne Designs' First Quarter
Cygne Designs Inc, the private label manufacturer of women's career and casual apparel has revealed that net sales for the first quarter ended May 5, 2001 were $10,230,000 - an increase of $5,113,000 or 100 per cent from the comparable prior period. The increase was primarily attributable to sales to a new customer of $4,204,000 and increased sales to its existing customer, The Limited Inc. The Limited accounted for 54 per cent of first quarter sales, compared to 97 per cent in the comparable prior period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts