USA: The Limited Boosts Cygne Designs' First Quarter
Cygne Designs Inc, the private label manufacturer of women's career and casual apparel has revealed that net sales for the first quarter ended May 5, 2001 were $10,230,000 - an increase of $5,113,000 or 100 per cent from the comparable prior period. The increase was primarily attributable to sales to a new customer of $4,204,000 and increased sales to its existing customer, The Limited Inc. The Limited accounted for 54 per cent of first quarter sales, compared to 97 per cent in the comparable prior period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar