USA: The Limited To Sell Debentures Worth $300 Million
Fashion retail giant The Limited Inc, whose famous brands include Victoria's Secret and Express, said on Monday it plans to offer $300 million of 30-year fixed rate debentures next week.
In a statement, the Ohio-based company said net proceeds from the offering will be used to repay $150m notes that are due this May and will also fund various corporate purposes.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts