USA: The North Face Brings In New Design Talent
VF Corporation subsidiary, The North Face, today announced the appointment of several designers in the company's research design and development department. Karen Lugossy DesJardins returns to The North Face as design director of outerwear and snowsports after spending four years at Marmot Mountain Ltd. As head designer of technical outerwear and fleece at Marmot, she developed the company's outerwear concepts, technical specifications, engineering elements and features."The North Face is the most well known technical outdoor apparel and equipment company in the outdoor industry, and I am eager to bring my experience back to the company and develop new technologies, designs and products into its authentic outerwear line," said DesJardins.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020