USA: The North Face Brings In New Design Talent
VF Corporation subsidiary, The North Face, today announced the appointment of several designers in the company's research design and development department. Karen Lugossy DesJardins returns to The North Face as design director of outerwear and snowsports after spending four years at Marmot Mountain Ltd. As head designer of technical outerwear and fleece at Marmot, she developed the company's outerwear concepts, technical specifications, engineering elements and features."The North Face is the most well known technical outdoor apparel and equipment company in the outdoor industry, and I am eager to bring my experience back to the company and develop new technologies, designs and products into its authentic outerwear line," said DesJardins.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022