USA: The North Face Brings In New Design Talent
VF Corporation subsidiary, The North Face, today announced the appointment of several designers in the company's research design and development department. Karen Lugossy DesJardins returns to The North Face as design director of outerwear and snowsports after spending four years at Marmot Mountain Ltd. As head designer of technical outerwear and fleece at Marmot, she developed the company's outerwear concepts, technical specifications, engineering elements and features."The North Face is the most well known technical outdoor apparel and equipment company in the outdoor industry, and I am eager to bring my experience back to the company and develop new technologies, designs and products into its authentic outerwear line," said DesJardins.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth