UK: The Patter Of Designer Labels At Mothercare
Mothercare, the high street and Internet parenting retailer, is to introduce designer fashion brands into its stores for the first time in its 40 year history. After successfully test marketing aspirational labels including Osh Kosh, Petit Bateau, Oilily & Chicco kids clothing, the company has confirmed it will launch fashion brands into 15 Mothercare World stores this Autumn. Other stores are likely to follow in the new year.Each new range has been selected to complement Mothercare's existing own-label fashion lines for mums-to-be, babies and kids. Chrissie Waterlow, brands buyer at Mothercare, said: "This is a particularly exciting development for Mothercare, which is designed to give our customers greater choice. The brands have already proved very popular in our trial stores."A complete list of the Mothercare World stores introducing fashion labels is shown below.Romford, Stoke, Manchester, Edmonton, Liverpool, Warrington, Gateshead, Dudley, Croydon, Cardiff, Leeds, Kew, Oxford Street, London, Blue Water, Peterborough.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report