UK: The Patter Of Designer Labels At Mothercare
After successfully test marketing aspirational labels including Osh Kosh, Petit Bateau, Oilily & Chicco kids clothing, the company has confirmed it will launch fashion brands into 15 Mothercare World stores this Autumn. Other stores are likely to follow in the new year.
Each new range has been selected to complement Mothercare's existing own-label fashion lines for mums-to-be, babies and kids. Chrissie Waterlow, brands buyer at Mothercare, said: "This is a particularly exciting development for Mothercare, which is designed to give our customers greater choice. The brands have already proved very popular in our trial stores."
A complete list of the Mothercare World stores introducing fashion labels is shown below.
Romford, Stoke, Manchester, Edmonton, Liverpool, Warrington, Gateshead, Dudley, Croydon, Cardiff, Leeds, Kew, Oxford Street, London, Blue Water, Peterborough.
Companies: Oxford Industries Inc
Clothing companies in the Colombian city of Medellín have chosen not to compete with low Chinese prices, but instead offer intelligent marketing policies and serious investment in social programmes. I...
Apparel group Oxford Industries has enjoyed a 21% second-quarter profit leap, as increases in women's clothing partially offset weaker trading within the Ben Sherman business....
Popular value clothing retailer Primark is to open a store on top London retail location Oxford Street - its first outlet in central London, press reports said...
Michael Buckley, chief executive at men's wear company Ben Sherman, has quit the company due to a row over growth strategy, according to sources cited by The New York Post....
Private-label apparel company Oxford Industries Inc has more than doubled its first-quarter earnings, boosted by good profit for the Tommy Bahama brand....
Branded and private apparel group Oxford Industries Inc has reported a 25 per cent hike in full-year earnings, driven by the success of the Tommy Bahama and Ben Sherman lifestyle brands....
Phoenix Footwear Group Inc has announced the acquisition of the assets of the Paradise Shoe Company LLC, which licenses the Tommy Bahama line of men's and women's footwear, hosiery and belts....
Apparel group Oxford Industries Inc has named Jim Tuman as new president of its Lanier Clothes tailored division, replacing Wayne Brantley who is retiring....
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020