UK: The Patter Of Designer Labels At Mothercare
Mothercare, the high street and Internet parenting retailer, is to introduce designer fashion brands into its stores for the first time in its 40 year history. After successfully test marketing aspirational labels including Osh Kosh, Petit Bateau, Oilily & Chicco kids clothing, the company has confirmed it will launch fashion brands into 15 Mothercare World stores this Autumn. Other stores are likely to follow in the new year.Each new range has been selected to complement Mothercare's existing own-label fashion lines for mums-to-be, babies and kids. Chrissie Waterlow, brands buyer at Mothercare, said: "This is a particularly exciting development for Mothercare, which is designed to give our customers greater choice. The brands have already proved very popular in our trial stores."A complete list of the Mothercare World stores introducing fashion labels is shown below.Romford, Stoke, Manchester, Edmonton, Liverpool, Warrington, Gateshead, Dudley, Croydon, Cardiff, Leeds, Kew, Oxford Street, London, Blue Water, Peterborough.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth