UK: The Patter Of Designer Labels At Mothercare
Mothercare, the high street and Internet parenting retailer, is to introduce designer fashion brands into its stores for the first time in its 40 year history. After successfully test marketing aspirational labels including Osh Kosh, Petit Bateau, Oilily & Chicco kids clothing, the company has confirmed it will launch fashion brands into 15 Mothercare World stores this Autumn. Other stores are likely to follow in the new year.Each new range has been selected to complement Mothercare's existing own-label fashion lines for mums-to-be, babies and kids. Chrissie Waterlow, brands buyer at Mothercare, said: "This is a particularly exciting development for Mothercare, which is designed to give our customers greater choice. The brands have already proved very popular in our trial stores."A complete list of the Mothercare World stores introducing fashion labels is shown below.Romford, Stoke, Manchester, Edmonton, Liverpool, Warrington, Gateshead, Dudley, Croydon, Cardiff, Leeds, Kew, Oxford Street, London, Blue Water, Peterborough.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022