USA: The Seam Appoints Cotton Industry Leader As New CEO
The Seam, a neutral, business-to-business, online cotton exchange company, has announced that it will appoint Phillip C Burnett as president and chief executive officer of the company from March 1, 2001. Burnett has worked in the cotton industry for over 30 years and is currently the chief executive officer of the National Cotton Council. He will replace Louis Baioni, who agreed to serve as interim CEO and is retiring after serving more than 30 years in the cotton business. Baioni has served as The Seam's chief executive since the company was launched by a diverse group of cotton industry businesses in November, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020