USA: The Spiegel Group Names New Vice President
"We are pleased to add Bob to our management team. With more than 25 years of experience in both private practice and corporate legal functions, he brings well-rounded legal and managerial expertise to The Spiegel Group,'' said Cannataro.
Sorensen joins The Spiegel Group from Midas Inc where he has served as senior vice president, general counsel and secretary since 1995. Prior to joining Midas, Sorensen was a partner at Kaufman, Chaiken and Sorensen, PC, in Atlanta, and served as senior vice president, general counsel and secretary of the Burger King Corporation in Miami. He also served as vice president and general counsel at Rollins Inc in Atlanta.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"