USA: The Sports Authority Launches thesportsauthority.com
The Sports Authority Inc, (NYSE: TSA) one of the largest full-line sporting goods retailers in the United States, has launched a new version of its award-winning e-commerce website, www.thesportsauthority.com .This new version has been developed byGlobal Sports (Nasdaq: GSPT), and comes online in time for the upcoming holiday season. It features a new look and feel, as well as many improved functions to increase consumers' enjoyment of the site.The search function has been significantly enhanced to allow for moredetailed searches and improved search results. The navigation of the site has also been streamlined, enabling users to more easily access various parts of the site, including the Top Shops, Browse, and Gift Ideas areas. The new version of the website incorporates a new Info Zone area, which features over 100 buying guides for over 25 sports, to help consumers select the merchandise that is most appropriate for their level of sports play. Info Zone also includes Pro Tips from over 50 professional athletes to help users hone their game the way the pros do.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022