USA: The Sports Authority Launches thesportsauthority.com
The Sports Authority Inc, (NYSE: TSA) one of the largest full-line sporting goods retailers in the United States, has launched a new version of its award-winning e-commerce website, www.thesportsauthority.com .This new version has been developed byGlobal Sports (Nasdaq: GSPT), and comes online in time for the upcoming holiday season. It features a new look and feel, as well as many improved functions to increase consumers' enjoyment of the site.The search function has been significantly enhanced to allow for moredetailed searches and improved search results. The navigation of the site has also been streamlined, enabling users to more easily access various parts of the site, including the Top Shops, Browse, and Gift Ideas areas. The new version of the website incorporates a new Info Zone area, which features over 100 buying guides for over 25 sports, to help consumers select the merchandise that is most appropriate for their level of sports play. Info Zone also includes Pro Tips from over 50 professional athletes to help users hone their game the way the pros do.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016