USA: The Sports Authority Launches thesportsauthority.com
The Sports Authority Inc, (NYSE: TSA) one of the largest full-line sporting goods retailers in the United States, has launched a new version of its award-winning e-commerce website, www.thesportsauthority.com .This new version has been developed byGlobal Sports (Nasdaq: GSPT), and comes online in time for the upcoming holiday season. It features a new look and feel, as well as many improved functions to increase consumers' enjoyment of the site.The search function has been significantly enhanced to allow for moredetailed searches and improved search results. The navigation of the site has also been streamlined, enabling users to more easily access various parts of the site, including the Top Shops, Browse, and Gift Ideas areas. The new version of the website incorporates a new Info Zone area, which features over 100 buying guides for over 25 sports, to help consumers select the merchandise that is most appropriate for their level of sports play. Info Zone also includes Pro Tips from over 50 professional athletes to help users hone their game the way the pros do.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack