USA: The Sports Authority Launches thesportsauthority.com
The Sports Authority Inc, (NYSE: TSA) one of the largest full-line sporting goods retailers in the United States, has launched a new version of its award-winning e-commerce website, www.thesportsauthority.com .This new version has been developed byGlobal Sports (Nasdaq: GSPT), and comes online in time for the upcoming holiday season. It features a new look and feel, as well as many improved functions to increase consumers' enjoyment of the site.The search function has been significantly enhanced to allow for moredetailed searches and improved search results. The navigation of the site has also been streamlined, enabling users to more easily access various parts of the site, including the Top Shops, Browse, and Gift Ideas areas. The new version of the website incorporates a new Info Zone area, which features over 100 buying guides for over 25 sports, to help consumers select the merchandise that is most appropriate for their level of sports play. Info Zone also includes Pro Tips from over 50 professional athletes to help users hone their game the way the pros do.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report