USA: The Sports Authority Launches thesportsauthority.com
The Sports Authority Inc, (NYSE: TSA) one of the largest full-line sporting goods retailers in the United States, has launched a new version of its award-winning e-commerce website, www.thesportsauthority.com .This new version has been developed byGlobal Sports (Nasdaq: GSPT), and comes online in time for the upcoming holiday season. It features a new look and feel, as well as many improved functions to increase consumers' enjoyment of the site.The search function has been significantly enhanced to allow for moredetailed searches and improved search results. The navigation of the site has also been streamlined, enabling users to more easily access various parts of the site, including the Top Shops, Browse, and Gift Ideas areas. The new version of the website incorporates a new Info Zone area, which features over 100 buying guides for over 25 sports, to help consumers select the merchandise that is most appropriate for their level of sports play. Info Zone also includes Pro Tips from over 50 professional athletes to help users hone their game the way the pros do.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"