USA: The Thread Chooses Bowstreet For B2B Website Platform
The Thread, an advanced global sourcing network for the apparel industry, has selected the Bowstreet Business Web Factory as its core technology platform to connect manufacturers, suppliers, partners and retailers in flexible web-based supply chains around the globe. Analysts say the $200bn domestic apparel industry could save up to $34bn a year using automated web connections through accelerated production cycle times, reduced mistakes, enhanced communication and other supply chain efficiencies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"