USA: The Thread Names Veteran Leo Massarani CTO
The Thread, the online global sourcing network specifically designed for the apparel, textile, footwear and accessories industries, today announced that Leo Massarani has been named CTO/VP of strategy. Massarani will manage and oversee all technical development and implementation as well as providing key strategic insight into future technological development for The Thread.Massarani brings to The Thread extensive knowledge of B2B portals, application service providers, and e-marketplaces. In his most recent role as chief technical strategist for IBM's Net Generation Business, Massarani was responsible for setting technology strategy and guiding the development of products and solutions that enable IBM's worldwide customers to offer advanced services over the Internet. Since 1989, Massarani acted as a lead architect for several IBM divisions and was responsible for numerous networking and computer systems projects including complete architecture and platform design, as well as implementation tactics.Jack Listanowsky, the Thread's interim CEO said: "Leo's expertise is helping us ensure seamless integration of our flexible application for our clients."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack