USA: The Thread Names Veteran Leo Massarani CTO
The Thread, the online global sourcing network specifically designed for the apparel, textile, footwear and accessories industries, today announced that Leo Massarani has been named CTO/VP of strategy. Massarani will manage and oversee all technical development and implementation as well as providing key strategic insight into future technological development for The Thread.Massarani brings to The Thread extensive knowledge of B2B portals, application service providers, and e-marketplaces. In his most recent role as chief technical strategist for IBM's Net Generation Business, Massarani was responsible for setting technology strategy and guiding the development of products and solutions that enable IBM's worldwide customers to offer advanced services over the Internet. Since 1989, Massarani acted as a lead architect for several IBM divisions and was responsible for numerous networking and computer systems projects including complete architecture and platform design, as well as implementation tactics.Jack Listanowsky, the Thread's interim CEO said: "Leo's expertise is helping us ensure seamless integration of our flexible application for our clients."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016