USA: The Thread Names Veteran Leo Massarani CTO
The Thread, the online global sourcing network specifically designed for the apparel, textile, footwear and accessories industries, today announced that Leo Massarani has been named CTO/VP of strategy. Massarani will manage and oversee all technical development and implementation as well as providing key strategic insight into future technological development for The Thread.Massarani brings to The Thread extensive knowledge of B2B portals, application service providers, and e-marketplaces. In his most recent role as chief technical strategist for IBM's Net Generation Business, Massarani was responsible for setting technology strategy and guiding the development of products and solutions that enable IBM's worldwide customers to offer advanced services over the Internet. Since 1989, Massarani acted as a lead architect for several IBM divisions and was responsible for numerous networking and computer systems projects including complete architecture and platform design, as well as implementation tactics.Jack Listanowsky, the Thread's interim CEO said: "Leo's expertise is helping us ensure seamless integration of our flexible application for our clients."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar