USA: The Thread Names Veteran Leo Massarani CTO
The Thread, the online global sourcing network specifically designed for the apparel, textile, footwear and accessories industries, today announced that Leo Massarani has been named CTO/VP of strategy. Massarani will manage and oversee all technical development and implementation as well as providing key strategic insight into future technological development for The Thread.Massarani brings to The Thread extensive knowledge of B2B portals, application service providers, and e-marketplaces. In his most recent role as chief technical strategist for IBM's Net Generation Business, Massarani was responsible for setting technology strategy and guiding the development of products and solutions that enable IBM's worldwide customers to offer advanced services over the Internet. Since 1989, Massarani acted as a lead architect for several IBM divisions and was responsible for numerous networking and computer systems projects including complete architecture and platform design, as well as implementation tactics.Jack Listanowsky, the Thread's interim CEO said: "Leo's expertise is helping us ensure seamless integration of our flexible application for our clients."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts