USA: The TJX Companies, Inc. Names Gail Deegan to Board of Directors
The TJX Companies, the US-based bargain retailer of apparel and home fashions, has elected Gail Deegan to its board of directors. Ms Deegan currently holds the position of executive vice president and chief financial officer of Houghton Mifflin Company. Prior to this role, she served in a number of senior level finance positions, including senior vice president, Regulatory and Government Affairs for Nynex - New England, and senior vice president, chief financial officer and chief administrative officer of Eastern Enterprises.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth