USA: The Wet Seal Promotes New Merchandising VP
The Wet Seal Inc, a specialty retailer of fashionable contemporary apparel and accessory items (Nasdaq: WTSLA) has announced that Liz Mulligan has been promoted from divisional merchandise manager of tops and outerwear to vice president of merchandising for the Wet Seal division. Liz Mulligan has devoted her career to the retail/merchandise industry. Prior to working for the Wet Seal, Liz spent five years at Afterthoughts where her roles included buyer and district director. Liz joined The Wet Seal, Inc four years ago as accessory buyer. She was promoted to divisional merchandise manager of accessories and then quickly promoted to divisional merchandise manager of tops and outerwear. Liz was promoted to vice president of merchandising in the spring of this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020