USA: The Wet Seal Promotes New Merchandising VP
The Wet Seal Inc, a specialty retailer of fashionable contemporary apparel and accessory items (Nasdaq: WTSLA) has announced that Liz Mulligan has been promoted from divisional merchandise manager of tops and outerwear to vice president of merchandising for the Wet Seal division. Liz Mulligan has devoted her career to the retail/merchandise industry. Prior to working for the Wet Seal, Liz spent five years at Afterthoughts where her roles included buyer and district director. Liz joined The Wet Seal, Inc four years ago as accessory buyer. She was promoted to divisional merchandise manager of accessories and then quickly promoted to divisional merchandise manager of tops and outerwear. Liz was promoted to vice president of merchandising in the spring of this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar