USA: Thermal Fabric Maker Frisby's Sales On Target
Thermal fabric and climate control developer, Frisby Technologies Inc, on Tuesday said it expects revenue for the current fiscal year to be flat but added current sales were matching forecasts. The North Carolina-based company, which owns the rights to Comfortemp technology, said in March that it expected revenue to climb from last year's $8.2 million when it posted a net loss of $5.2m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again