ITALY: Thermore Aria insulation adds recycled fibre blend
Thermal insulation specialist Thermore has added another dimension to its Aria down alternative, with the product now available in a blend with 50% recycled fibres.
Launched last year, the Aria range is also chemical free and hypoallergenic, the company says, and is available in fill weights of 60, 115 and 170 grams. Made of "98% air," it is voluminous yet light and ideal for contemporary garments.
The move follows Thermore's new focus on more sustainable product design, including a company strategy to remove all PFOA and PFOS (perfluorooctanoic acid and sulfonate) chemicals from all products.
The company's Classic, Ecodown, Rinnova and Thermosoft ranges have also been awarded Bluesign certification.
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- Morocco plans to grow fast fashion exports
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- Cambodia growth to slow on competition and cost
- China cotton imports to rise as Xinjiang cuts crop
- Adidas launches "lightest ever" football boot
- Crystal first China licensee of RevoLaze tech
- Thailand project to vertically integrate clothing