ITALY: Thermore Aria insulation adds recycled fibre blend
Thermal insulation specialist Thermore has added another dimension to its Aria down alternative, with the product now available in a blend with 50% recycled fibres.
Launched last year, the Aria range is also chemical free and hypoallergenic, the company says, and is available in fill weights of 60, 115 and 170 grams. Made of "98% air," it is voluminous yet light and ideal for contemporary garments.
The move follows Thermore's new focus on more sustainable product design, including a company strategy to remove all PFOA and PFOS (perfluorooctanoic acid and sulfonate) chemicals from all products.
The company's Classic, Ecodown, Rinnova and Thermosoft ranges have also been awarded Bluesign certification.
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Gap restructuring weighs on Q2 as profit falls 34%
- Ralph Lauren debuts biometic smart shirt
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019