USA: Third-Quarter Sales At Cygne Designs Climb 41 Per Cent
Cygne Designs Inc, a private label manufacturer of women's career and casual apparel, reported net sales for the third quarter ended 3 November 2001 were $11.810m, an increase of $ 3.460m, or 41 per cent on the comparable prior period. The increase in net sales was primarily attributable to sales to its new customers of $6.089m, partially offset by decreased sales of $2.555m to its existing customer, The Limited Inc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores