UK: Thomas Pink names Merriman CFO
UK shirt maker Thomas Pink has appointed Andrew Merriman as its new chief financial officer.
Merriman, who joined the company last month, previously served as chief operating officer at Gieves and Hawkes, where he was responsible for finance, human resources, IT, logistics, inventory management and licensing.
Merriman left the London-based tailor last May, a month after it was acquired by Hong Kong based Trinity Ltd.
He has also worked for retailer Tie Rack, designer goods brand Alfred Dunhill and the Richemont Group.
A spokesperson for Thomas Pink, which is owned by luxury goods group LVMH, said the group's previous CFO has emigrated to Australia with his family.
The appointment comes a month after the shirt company opened its first store in Dehli, India.
Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton LVMH has been fined EUR8m by France's stock market regulator for failing to disclose its stake building in luxury rival Hermes before 2010. ...
Luxury goods powerhouse LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton has appointed Delphine Arnault as executive vice president of its Louis Vuitton brand....
French luxury goods firm Hermès has filed fresh legal action against rival LVMH....
LVMH faces a fine of up to EUR10m (US$13m) from France's financial markets regulator for stealthily increasing its shareholding in luxury fashion goods rival Hermès over several years....
Swiss luxury goods company Richemont has announced the resignation of Marty Wikstrom, the chief executive officer of its fashion and accessories business....
LVMH says it "vigorously contests" the conclusions of a leaked report by France's financial markets regulator that it carefully prepared, over several years, an increase in its shareholding in luxury ...
Swiss luxury goods company Richemont has reported a 30% increase in full-year profit, driven by favourable exchange rates and higher sales....
Switzerland-based luxury goods company Richemont is expected to record substantial profit growth for the year to 31 March, thanks to favourable exchange rates....
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- Asian union development and the Western response
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- Eliminating risk tops sustainability agenda
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- US upgrade paves way for Malaysia in TPP
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects