USA: Thomaston Mills Completes Loan With Help of Georgia Lawmakers, USDA
Thomaston Mills, Inc.'s (Nasdaq: TMSTA) President and CEO Neil H. Hightower today announced that Thomaston Mills, Inc. has completed a $10,000,000 twenty-year loan with WebBank to replace a portion of its high interest rate real estate debt. Two Georgia lawmakers and the U. S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) assisted the Company in obtaining the new loan, which was 90% guaranteed by the USDA's Business and Industry Program and the North American Development Bank's Community Adjustment and Investment Program (CAIP).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022