USA: Thomaston Mills Completes Loan With Help of Georgia Lawmakers, USDA
Thomaston Mills, Inc.'s (Nasdaq: TMSTA) President and CEO Neil H. Hightower today announced that Thomaston Mills, Inc. has completed a $10,000,000 twenty-year loan with WebBank to replace a portion of its high interest rate real estate debt. Two Georgia lawmakers and the U. S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) assisted the Company in obtaining the new loan, which was 90% guaranteed by the USDA's Business and Industry Program and the North American Development Bank's Community Adjustment and Investment Program (CAIP).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores