USA: Thomaston Mills Completes Loan With Help of Georgia Lawmakers, USDA
Thomaston Mills, Inc.'s (Nasdaq: TMSTA) President and CEO Neil H. Hightower today announced that Thomaston Mills, Inc. has completed a $10,000,000 twenty-year loan with WebBank to replace a portion of its high interest rate real estate debt. Two Georgia lawmakers and the U. S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) assisted the Company in obtaining the new loan, which was 90% guaranteed by the USDA's Business and Industry Program and the North American Development Bank's Community Adjustment and Investment Program (CAIP).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020