USA: Thomaston Mills Completes Loan With Help of Georgia Lawmakers, USDA
Thomaston Mills, Inc.'s (Nasdaq: TMSTA) President and CEO Neil H. Hightower today announced that Thomaston Mills, Inc. has completed a $10,000,000 twenty-year loan with WebBank to replace a portion of its high interest rate real estate debt. Two Georgia lawmakers and the U. S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) assisted the Company in obtaining the new loan, which was 90% guaranteed by the USDA's Business and Industry Program and the North American Development Bank's Community Adjustment and Investment Program (CAIP).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sourcing at MAGIC tackles trade, Africa and speed
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar