USA: Thomaston Mills Completes Loan With Help of Georgia Lawmakers, USDA
Thomaston Mills, Inc.'s (Nasdaq: TMSTA) President and CEO Neil H. Hightower today announced that Thomaston Mills, Inc. has completed a $10,000,000 twenty-year loan with WebBank to replace a portion of its high interest rate real estate debt. Two Georgia lawmakers and the U. S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) assisted the Company in obtaining the new loan, which was 90% guaranteed by the USDA's Business and Industry Program and the North American Development Bank's Community Adjustment and Investment Program (CAIP).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts