INDIA: Thomson Launches Silver-Based Anti-Microbial
Thomson Research Associates, which produces anti-microbial treatments, has launched silver-based treatment Ultra-Fresh Silpure on the Indian market.
The product enables textile makers to add better odour and fibre degradation resistance to goods.
Silver-based treatments are applied at the finishing stage of products.
Ultra-Fresh Silpure is being marketed by silicones and finishing products company Resil Chemical and will be used by sports and leisure wear makers.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020