USA: ThreadeXchange And Essentus Join Forces
ThreadeXchange, the global sourcing solution that delivers secure, online business-to-business transactions for the apparel industry, and Essentus Inc, the provider of business-to-business software and services to the softgoods industry, today announced a strategic partnership. ThreadeXchange will integrate Essentus' fashionchain division's collaborative and supply chain management applications offered to softgoods manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and importers, thereby creating a web-based solution that will provide apparel industry customers with global sourcing capabilities as well as full visibility and tracking throughout the process. ThreadeXchange, an Internet-based vertical services provider, integrates extensive merchandising expertise with leading edge technology. It streamlines the procurement process by linking an international network of apparel sellers to buyers who are seeking high-quality goods at the best prices. ThreadeXchange will implement Essentus' sourcing and demand management suite as well as fashionchain applications. Together, these applications will allow ThreadeXchange's customers to better manage and monitor activities across their supply chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020