USA: ThreadeXchange And Essentus Join Forces
ThreadeXchange, the global sourcing solution that delivers secure, online business-to-business transactions for the apparel industry, and Essentus Inc, the provider of business-to-business software and services to the softgoods industry, today announced a strategic partnership. ThreadeXchange will integrate Essentus' fashionchain division's collaborative and supply chain management applications offered to softgoods manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and importers, thereby creating a web-based solution that will provide apparel industry customers with global sourcing capabilities as well as full visibility and tracking throughout the process. ThreadeXchange, an Internet-based vertical services provider, integrates extensive merchandising expertise with leading edge technology. It streamlines the procurement process by linking an international network of apparel sellers to buyers who are seeking high-quality goods at the best prices. ThreadeXchange will implement Essentus' sourcing and demand management suite as well as fashionchain applications. Together, these applications will allow ThreadeXchange's customers to better manage and monitor activities across their supply chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022