USA: ThreadeXchange And Essentus Join Forces
ThreadeXchange, the global sourcing solution that delivers secure, online business-to-business transactions for the apparel industry, and Essentus Inc, the provider of business-to-business software and services to the softgoods industry, today announced a strategic partnership. ThreadeXchange will integrate Essentus' fashionchain division's collaborative and supply chain management applications offered to softgoods manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and importers, thereby creating a web-based solution that will provide apparel industry customers with global sourcing capabilities as well as full visibility and tracking throughout the process. ThreadeXchange, an Internet-based vertical services provider, integrates extensive merchandising expertise with leading edge technology. It streamlines the procurement process by linking an international network of apparel sellers to buyers who are seeking high-quality goods at the best prices. ThreadeXchange will implement Essentus' sourcing and demand management suite as well as fashionchain applications. Together, these applications will allow ThreadeXchange's customers to better manage and monitor activities across their supply chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- 3D CAD comes of age
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack