USA: ThreadeXchange And Essentus Join Forces
ThreadeXchange, the global sourcing solution that delivers secure, online business-to-business transactions for the apparel industry, and Essentus Inc, the provider of business-to-business software and services to the softgoods industry, today announced a strategic partnership. ThreadeXchange will integrate Essentus' fashionchain division's collaborative and supply chain management applications offered to softgoods manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and importers, thereby creating a web-based solution that will provide apparel industry customers with global sourcing capabilities as well as full visibility and tracking throughout the process. ThreadeXchange, an Internet-based vertical services provider, integrates extensive merchandising expertise with leading edge technology. It streamlines the procurement process by linking an international network of apparel sellers to buyers who are seeking high-quality goods at the best prices. ThreadeXchange will implement Essentus' sourcing and demand management suite as well as fashionchain applications. Together, these applications will allow ThreadeXchange's customers to better manage and monitor activities across their supply chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022