USA: ThreadeXchange and TradeOut Form Strategic Partnership
ThreadeXchange, the full-service global sourcing solution, today announced a strategic partnership with TradeOut, a business-to-business marketplace for excess inventory. The partnership allows ThreadeXchange's customers to buy and sell excess apparel through TradeOut's wide network of wholesalers and retailers. Under the terms of the agreement, TradeOut will design and build a co-branded storefront for ThreadeXchange and its trading partners. This site is scheduled to launch before year's end and will be accessible through a link on ThreadeXchange's main sourcing site. Complementing ThreadeXchange's current offerings, this relationship will enable ThreadeXchange's customers to purchase and liquidate excess apparel. "The alliance with ThreadeXchange introduces additional international sources of product to our buyer community," said George Samenuk, president and CEO of TradeOut.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022