USA: ThreadeXchange and TradeOut Form Strategic Partnership
ThreadeXchange, the full-service global sourcing solution, today announced a strategic partnership with TradeOut, a business-to-business marketplace for excess inventory. The partnership allows ThreadeXchange's customers to buy and sell excess apparel through TradeOut's wide network of wholesalers and retailers. Under the terms of the agreement, TradeOut will design and build a co-branded storefront for ThreadeXchange and its trading partners. This site is scheduled to launch before year's end and will be accessible through a link on ThreadeXchange's main sourcing site. Complementing ThreadeXchange's current offerings, this relationship will enable ThreadeXchange's customers to purchase and liquidate excess apparel. "The alliance with ThreadeXchange introduces additional international sources of product to our buyer community," said George Samenuk, president and CEO of TradeOut.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores