USA: ThreadeXchange Board Appointments
ThreadeXchange ( www.threadexchange.com ), an end-to-end technology driven sourcing solution for the apparel industry, has appointed Charles Millard, former president of the New York City Economic Development Corporation (EDC), and Gilbert C. Osnos, chairman of Osnos Associates, to its Advisory Board. "Charles's in-depth Internet industry knowledge and Gil's top-level apparel and retail industry experience will provide ThreadeXchange with significant insight, guidance and direction," said Marty Patti, CEO. "Their counsel will be invaluable as we advance toward our goal of becoming the leading business-to-business vertical services provider for the softgoods industry, and they will be instrumental in assisting us in strategic planning and the management of high-level relationships."As managing director and head of the New York practice of Prudential Securities' Internet Economy Group, Mr Millard focused on encouraging investment banking business among new media firms in Silicon Alley. He also served as president of the New York City EDC for four years. Mr Osnos is a 40-year veteran of the apparel and retail business and has advised and served as CEO of several companies in these and other industries. He is currently chairman of Osnos Associates, a firm that specializes in crisis management. He joined the firm in 1979 and became a partner in 1981. Since that time, he has served as president/CEO/COO rescuing and restructuring a large array of companies, including those in the apparel and retail arena.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack