USA: ThreadeXchange Board Appointments
ThreadeXchange ( www.threadexchange.com ), an end-to-end technology driven sourcing solution for the apparel industry, has appointed Charles Millard, former president of the New York City Economic Development Corporation (EDC), and Gilbert C. Osnos, chairman of Osnos Associates, to its Advisory Board. "Charles's in-depth Internet industry knowledge and Gil's top-level apparel and retail industry experience will provide ThreadeXchange with significant insight, guidance and direction," said Marty Patti, CEO. "Their counsel will be invaluable as we advance toward our goal of becoming the leading business-to-business vertical services provider for the softgoods industry, and they will be instrumental in assisting us in strategic planning and the management of high-level relationships."As managing director and head of the New York practice of Prudential Securities' Internet Economy Group, Mr Millard focused on encouraging investment banking business among new media firms in Silicon Alley. He also served as president of the New York City EDC for four years. Mr Osnos is a 40-year veteran of the apparel and retail business and has advised and served as CEO of several companies in these and other industries. He is currently chairman of Osnos Associates, a firm that specializes in crisis management. He joined the firm in 1979 and became a partner in 1981. Since that time, he has served as president/CEO/COO rescuing and restructuring a large array of companies, including those in the apparel and retail arena.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective