USA: Three Cities Funds Buys Leslie Fay's Outstanding Shares
Upmarket sportswear and eveningwear firm, The Leslie Fay Company, announced that Three Cities Research, Inc, Three Cities Fund II, L.P. and Three Cities Offshore II, C.V. have made a proposal to acquire all the outstanding shares of common stock of the company not currently owned by Three Cities Funds for a cash price of $3.50 per share. On Friday, January 12, 2001, the closing price of the company's common stock was $2.81 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores