DENMARK: Three Retailers To Merge Into Shoe-d-vision
Three Danish shoe retailers - Skoringen, Din Gronne Skobutik and Feet Me - have announced that they will merge into a shoe store chain called Shoe-d-vision by the end of 2002. The new retail group hopes to become the leader in the Scandinavian shoe industry. It will have 275 stores in Denmark and Norway, around 1,500 staff, and a total annual turnover of some 1.5 billion Danish crowns ($177.1m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack