AUSTRALIA: TI World Conference Heads Down Under
The organisers of The Textile Institute's 81st World Conference are predicting that this year's event will be the most successful yet. Taking as its theme 'Australia 2001, An Odyssey in Fibres and Space', the conference is being held in Melbourne, Australia from 1-4 April 2001. Five hundred delegates are expected, and 76 industry leaders will speak on the innovation and technology that will take the textile industry well into the 21st Century.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores