UK: Tibbett & Britten Establishes Malaysian Joint Venture
Tibbett & Britten Group Plc, the UK based international logistics service provider, has entered into a joint venture agreement with the Malaysian company Kontena Nasional Berhad ("KN"), its agent in the country for the past two years. The new joint venture company - Tibbett & Britten Kontena Nasional Sdn Bhd ("TBKN") - has been formed to provide warehousing, distribution and supply chain management services in Malaysia. The company will focus on the same core business sectors as Tibbett & Britten Group - third-party logistics services for major manufacturers and retailers including clothing and textile businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack