UK: Tibbett & Britten Establishes Malaysian Joint Venture
Tibbett & Britten Group Plc, the UK based international logistics service provider, has entered into a joint venture agreement with the Malaysian company Kontena Nasional Berhad ("KN"), its agent in the country for the past two years. The new joint venture company - Tibbett & Britten Kontena Nasional Sdn Bhd ("TBKN") - has been formed to provide warehousing, distribution and supply chain management services in Malaysia. The company will focus on the same core business sectors as Tibbett & Britten Group - third-party logistics services for major manufacturers and retailers including clothing and textile businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022