UK: Tibbett & Britten Establishes Malaysian Joint Venture
Tibbett & Britten Group Plc, the UK based international logistics service provider, has entered into a joint venture agreement with the Malaysian company Kontena Nasional Berhad ("KN"), its agent in the country for the past two years. The new joint venture company - Tibbett & Britten Kontena Nasional Sdn Bhd ("TBKN") - has been formed to provide warehousing, distribution and supply chain management services in Malaysia. The company will focus on the same core business sectors as Tibbett & Britten Group - third-party logistics services for major manufacturers and retailers including clothing and textile businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022