UK: Tibbett & Britten Establishes Malaysian Joint Venture
Tibbett & Britten Group Plc, the UK based international logistics service provider, has entered into a joint venture agreement with the Malaysian company Kontena Nasional Berhad ("KN"), its agent in the country for the past two years. The new joint venture company - Tibbett & Britten Kontena Nasional Sdn Bhd ("TBKN") - has been formed to provide warehousing, distribution and supply chain management services in Malaysia. The company will focus on the same core business sectors as Tibbett & Britten Group - third-party logistics services for major manufacturers and retailers including clothing and textile businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts