UK: Tibbett & Britten Wins Levi Logistics Deal
International logistics service provider Tibbett & Britten Group Plc has been awarded a multi-million pound contract to provide fourth party logistics (4PL) solutions for inbound transportation to Levi Strauss Europe, Middle East and Africa. The products that will be handled are the Levi's and Dockers brands of casualwear, with Tibbett & Britten coordinating and managing all Levi Strauss & Co's transportation from factories to distribution centres and between manufacturing plants and finishing plants across Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again