USA: Tice - AMF REECE Sign Distribution Agreement
Tice's Revolutionary FS-2000 to be Sold by AMF REECE Worldwide Tice Technology, Inc. (OTCBB:TICE) announced that it had entered into worldwide OEM brand representation agreement with AMF REECE, manufacturers and worldwide distributors of specialized industrial sewing equipment and accessories. The agreement allows AMF REECE to exclusively market, sell and support the revolutionary new Tice FS-2000 felling machines in all markets outside North America, and allows AMF REECE to sell on a non-exclusive basis to all markets excluding Canada, where Tice has an existing distributor relationship.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores