USA: Tice Builds World's First Multi-Head Lockstitch Machine
Tice now has three distinct products utilizing EGT: the MHLS, the FS-2000 (developed under a joint development agreement with Levi Strauss) and a new CS-2000 chain stitch machine previously developed and undergoing customer evaluations. In addition, Brother Industries of Nagoya, Japan pays royalties to Tice to license the use of EGT on two classes of industrial machines.
|Tice is a publicly traded engineering and technical solutions firm for specialized, industrial sewing equipment through its wholly owned subsidiary Tice Engineering & Sales, Inc. Tice is widely known in the apparel industry for its patented Electronic Gearing Technology. Tice holds dozens of US and International patents and is the only company to completely design a new sewing machine using 21st Century technology from the ground up. Tice's customer list includes major apparel manufacturers such as: Levi Strauss, Vanity Fair and Hart, Schaffner and Marx.|
Wal-Mart is famous for its everyday low prices. The world's largest company continues to dramatically transform the retail landscape by exploring new growth avenues, selling new categories of merchand...
Casual apparel company Levi Strauss & Co said it has broken free from an eight-year sales decline, but warned it expects a "challenging" 2006. ...
Casual clothing company Levi Strauss & Co has named Hilary Krane as senior vice president and general counsel as of January 2006....
After testing new body-scanning technology in the United States, Levi Strauss is now launching the service permanently in its Japanese stores this autumn....
Levi Strauss Europe is renewing an exclusive licensing agreement with DC Company to design, produce, market and distribute a range of footwear and belts for men and women under the Levi's brand label...
Casual apparel giant Levi Strauss and Co is relaunching its Dockers brand in the Indian market with 'never-iron' 100 per cent cotton trousers....
Branded apparel maker VF Corporation has announced a series of organisational changes aimed at streamlining its leadership structure and supporting the company's long-term growth plans....
Casual apparel company Levi Strauss & Co has named John Goodman as president of the US Dockers business, effective 6 June....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020