USA: Ticket-Maker Gresham Opens North American HQ
Phil Koch has been hired as president of Gresham USA, with the brief of introducing the company’s sophisticated management systems into the states.
While Gresham’s American core business remains the manufacture of hangtags, woven and printed labels, tickets and security products, Koch sees these systems as the company’s primary edge. Deployed via the Internet, they allow retailers to release tactical control of their ticketing to their suppliers.
Already in widespread use in Europe, Gresham claims that substantial improvements in accuracy and significant reduction in the reaction time of the supply chain can be directly attributed to its management system.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack