USA: Ticket-Maker Gresham Opens North American HQ
Phil Koch has been hired as president of Gresham USA, with the brief of introducing the company’s sophisticated management systems into the states.
While Gresham’s American core business remains the manufacture of hangtags, woven and printed labels, tickets and security products, Koch sees these systems as the company’s primary edge. Deployed via the Internet, they allow retailers to release tactical control of their ticketing to their suppliers.
Already in widespread use in Europe, Gresham claims that substantial improvements in accuracy and significant reduction in the reaction time of the supply chain can be directly attributed to its management system.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022