US: Timberland appoints John Crimmins as CFO
The Timberland Company has appointed two senior executives, naming John Crimmins as CFO and Carden Welsh as senior vice president and chief administrative officer.
Crimmins has served as acting CFO since 29 March 2007 and prior to that served as vice president, corporate controller and chief accounting officer since joining the company in 2002.
"We conducted an extensive search of internal and external candidates for both positions, and were pleased to find that the most qualified candidates were already part of the Timberland family," said Jeffrey Swartz, Timberland's president and CEO.
Welsh served as Timberland's senior vice president of international from 1998 until 2003 and as treasurer from 1991 until 1998. In his new role he will oversee Timberland's corporate administration.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
Boot maker Timberland Company today (7 February) ended a "disappointing year" with a lower fourth quarter profit, hurt by restructuring charges and lower sales of its boots and kids' footwear....
High-end jeans and denim apparel maker Blue Holdings Inc has signed two new licensing agreements for its Antik Denim and Yanuk brands....
Accessories specialist Coach has appointed Andre Cohen as the company's new senior vice president, international wholesale, in an effort to develop its export business....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar